2010年5月31日 星期一

Endless thanks

One of a full time pianistin TNUA is about to retire, so we organized a farewell party for her.
The reason I embark on this career as a dance accompanist is entirely due to her demonstration many years ago. Music students at that time only knew about vocal and instrumental accompaniment, therefor, Tr.Chunxiang's demonstration is very fresh and stunning! So many years past and I never forgot that day. Two years later her demo, I finally have the opportunity to enter the work till now. For me, she is a mentor, a model. You can imagine how shock I am when hearing that she choose to retire at such a young age.(not even 50 )
But she has her own life planning and I can only express my endless thanks by sending a hand made card .
The flower is made by alcohol ink on glossy paper, then stamped and embossed with white and clear embossing powder. Because of the color of ink I chose, the result is very unique, almost like
a piece of pearlized shell.

My colleagues didn't know I have a hobby. They all love the card. But when they asked how I did it and I speak those word such as alcohol ink, embossing powder..and so on, I can almost see the pile of question marks on their heads ... ^o^

沒有留言:

張貼留言