2010年6月23日 星期三

Congraduation, Ben!

Ben graduated from elementary school today!
If the duties of parents is to cultivate a child to university graduates, this means that I have completed half of the journey.


Ben's school is actually not in our school district. He enrolled in a gifted class of a primary school about half an hour drive away from my home. If it is not because he insisted , the daily pick-up is really nerve-racking, not to mention that he has to leave home as early as 6:30 am.


But he really has a great time! The program is wonderful and the teachers are even better. I am so glad that I didn't change my mind.


Their graduation party. See how happy they are!

I made several thank you cards for the teachers.I really appreciate everything they did for these kids.











沒有留言:

張貼留言