2010年7月2日 星期五

Something about my new class "Those Inklings"



For people who love rubber stamping, the ink pad is an indispensable tool. The relations between the ink pad、the stamps、 and the surfaces, are inseparable too. However, there is a wide range of ink pad in the market and sometimes we will get lost in selections. I got so many questions from my students asking what to choose, what's the differences... etc. , therefore I decided to run a class focus on all basic knowledge about your ink pads as well as how it works with diefferent types of stamps and surfaces.

I call it "Those inklings" , coming from the word "earthling". This is a two days lesson which means you cannot just sign up for one day. And it will be an on-going class so don't panic if you can't take the class this time. :-)

沒有留言:

張貼留言